Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ready for the weekend?

With the August Long Weekend around the corner, I thought "Do the obvious work that I could" so that maybe I could enjoy a road trip.


So after cutting out the spotwelds, I straightened out the roof ribs.  Got my donor gas tank ready (look at the nice clean floor there... and yes, the rear axle weight is a bear!!!).  I added the comforts for the passenger side to have a sunvisor and a fresh air vent.  Cleaning all the while.  Had some holes in the roof to weld up, and swap out the exhaust from the donor.



Unfortunately, my health wasn't good and repairing all these things took me all the way through the long weekend, and I went no where.  I guess I will just be digging into this van more deeply and quickly than I hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment